Bilstien shocks??

Oddly enough I just got a coupon via email from stillen which is good for 15% off. So that means the bilsteins from stillen is $197.32. Add the coupon savings and the total is $167.73. Shipping is free but there is an insurance and handling fee which is $9.95 which brings the grand total on a set of four to $177.68. Sweet!!! Unless you live in CA then you gotta add sales tax.

BTW the coupon code is 2010SALE

This only runs from the 27th-31st.

On the front shock clip/bolt problem, I got 2 sets (one for each side) in the Help section at Autozone for less than $5 per side. No guessing what the thread size/pitch is that way.

On the front shock clip/bolt problem, I got 2 sets (one for each side) in the Help section at Autozone for less than $5 per side. No guessing what the thread size/pitch is that way.

Thanx do you have a p/n....just want to make sure I get the right 1 the 1st time. Will be going by this week. And don't have an example to take w/me. Will be doing the work @ the military base hobby shop's lift so can't exactly break free ya know.

BTW the coupon code is 2010SALE

This only runs from the 27th-31st.

Thanks mucho for the tip. I just was placing an order and used the code. It didn't show the discount after I entered the code and went to the last step. Did the 15% ring up right away for you or after you placed the order?

Thanks mucho for the tip. I just was placing an order and used the code. It didn't show the discount after I entered the code and went to the last step. Did the 15% ring up right away for you or after you placed the order?

STILLEN : Specials!

Exact terms on the coupon from stillen.

Discount applied after online order (will show as $0.00 in the shopping cart) but be applied before credit card is charged.

Sorry guys. I didn't even know you messaged me back. Didn't get the notification on my phone. Already replaced shocks and springs. Gave me about an inch in the rear but I still think either the rear needs another inch or front needs down 1". I would like the stance nosed down a little. I may try finding some adjustables somewhere for it.

my ride height was low after installing shocks and springs. i replaced the body bushings and the car sits perfect. i gained probably at least an inch with the body bushings as the stock ones were just about gone.

Sorry

Hey 87Regal3.8SFI, I forgot all about this. Here's those A frame nut's I told you about. PN# 03954.

Attachments

• A frame nuts 001.jpg
    A frame nuts 001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 662
Hey 87Regal3.8SFI, I forgot all about this. Here's those A frame nut's I told you about. PN# 03954.

Thanks John....I found some speed nuts at Autozone in the Dorman aisle, they're M8 speed nuts...they look like they might work....I dunno if there's any difference between them and the A arm nuts you have. But thanks again. Will keep this in check if what I have doesn't fit/work.

STILLEN : Specials!

Exact terms on the coupon from stillen.

Discount applied after online order (will show as $0.00 in the shopping cart) but be applied before credit card is charged.

I checked that site, but they only list fronts when you select shocks by 86 Regal. Where did you find rears?

New year specials are good for some items

Edit: found the rear PN B46-0929 under 91-96 Caprice. prices are definitely higher post 31st.

I picked mine up while they were 49.33 regular price plus got the extra 15% cause of the sale so I got all four for like $177 shipped. They did say that the price was going to go up but they would honor the price I purchased them at even though they hadn't billed me yet. They have very good customer service. Even with the higher prices of $59.33 a piece front and rear thats probably still the lowest price your gonna find on them.

Figured i'd update that I just received all the shocks the past week and I couldn't be happier. Now all I have to do is put them on the car. Glad I jumped on this great deal.

Me Too

Figured i'd update that I just received all the shocks the past week and I couldn't be happier. Now all I have to do is put them on the car. Glad I jumped on this great deal.

I did receive an e-mail that they were out of stock and waiting for a big order. They shipped a couple of days later not problems.

They are out in the barn now. I just might go put them in tonight. Trying to muster the ambition to go out in the 18 degree weather! :eek:

Order Bilstiens for all four corners yesterday from Tire Rack at 0920 hours on line. I just got them today,

I mean they just came in at 1540 hours (3:40 P.M.) today!!!!

One day turnaround :cool:

Damn,

Talk about fast service!!!!

We'll see how they work with the stock height MOOG springs I just got from Advance Auto. Seems I'm going to be up late tomorrow after National Guard Drill turning wrenches.:biggrin:

I went to tirerack, can anyone conform these Bilstein part numbers from them:

Bilstein
Front # 24-009492
Rear # 24-009294

I was wondering why when you go to different website it show them as with a rubber accordian type boot and on other website it will show them with a smooth rubber boot?

I went to tirerack, can anyone conform these Bilstein part numbers from them:

Bilstein
Front # 24-009492
Rear # 24-009294

I was wondering why when you go to different website it show them as with a rubber accordian type boot and on other website it will show them with a smooth rubber boot?

This was that part number I ordered my Bilsteins under.

Part # fronts. F4-B36-0949-H0

Part # rears. F4-B46-0929-H0

hello; I got a set yrs. ago and I forget where but it helped my car but they are stiff with a 1" drop front spring and a cargo rear. Don't you love the color? What's up with that? As long as I've seen Bilsteins they came that way. I painted the rears with por-15 as I thought you could see them from the rear. That's not true. And a plus even though I have not heard of anyone doing it is that they are rebuildable.
I'd buy them again.
IBBY