You can type here any text you want

BIRDS 9.68 pass, 109 TSM Bad boy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great Gardenseed.... what a burnout.....

Great pass too......
Congrats Bird!

Great Gardenseed.... what a burnout.....

Great pass too......
Congrats Bird!

Brian-

I can actually see you saying this... Great Day in the morning:) :biggrin:

ttypewhite-

Awesome video, what camera was used?
It started out feeling like the movie BULLET with steve mcqueen....

Tires squeeling and bangin gears, but yet the wrong vehicle your watching.

BW

Brian-

I can actually see you saying this... Great Day in the morning:) :biggrin:

ttypewhite-

Awesome video, what camera was used?
It started out feeling like the movie BULLET with steve mcqueen....

Tires squeeling and bangin gears, but yet the wrong vehicle your watching.

BW

:redface:

Bird this car still has all of the stock parts you have listed in your sig? Thats amazing!

yes i did. cars been in the mid to low tens for years now with no cage. the track wasnt busy that day so they watching.

Birds 9 sec pass / Static X rock vid...baby

I edited the video, includes music & pictures. Thanks for Birds blessing. Here it is baby..
I gotta get footage of ttypewhite's car next year to do the same.

Nice vids and an awesome pass! Thanks for sharing:cool:

PS: I see you also still have the Powercrapster brake system? Brave man, especially at those speeds:eek:

Nice vids and an awesome pass! Thanks for sharing:cool:

PS: I see you also still have the Powercrapster brake system? Brave man, especially at those speeds:eek:

ive had good results with the powerdisaster. i did have to replace the motor with a hank terry unit this year but i cant complain too much. btw that 7 sec viper is just plain sick:eek: :eek:

ive had good results with the powerdisaster. i did have to replace the motor with a hank terry unit this year but i cant complain too much. btw that 7 sec viper is just plain sick:eek: :eek:

I know some have gotten away with running the PM for years without problems, but mine went out on me and I'm converting to vacuum cause don't want any accidents and on top of that the vacuum conversion is damn cheap.. A few years back my brother had an accumulator ball fail on him just before he was about make a pass at our local track.. Pretty scary to think he could have been going 120+mph thru the traps and had no brakes:eek:

Gotta love the Viper, running that fast at full weight with a 6spd and a factory IRS to boot!

Back