Bison; Take my money!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Following a dyno tuning session, I had a chance to follow-up with Bison. I was advised to swap the exhaust housing to better support my goals for the car.
My response to him was: “Why? Just ship me another turbo that you think will work, and invoice me.”
Surprise, surprise . . . . He wouldn’t sell me one because he said I had enough for my goal. (LOL)

Finally took the turbo apart to identify/forward measurements for the replacement housing, and swapped it out. I asked to invoice immediately so I wouldn’t be the hold up between life and work. Bison said he wouldn’t accept any money, until he was ready to ship. How incredibly refreshing to receive “No drama/perfect fit parts”, with all the hardware in the package.

Many of you have figured out that Bison is always very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. What a great and honest vendor to deal with who would never steer you wrong!

Following a dyno tuning session, I had a chance to follow-up with Bison. I was advised to swap the exhaust housing to better support my goals for the car.
My response to him was: “Why? Just ship me another turbo that you think will work, and invoice me.”
Surprise, surprise . . . . He wouldn’t sell me one because he said I had enough for my goal. (LOL)

Finally took the turbo apart to identify/forward measurements for the replacement housing, and swapped it out. I asked to invoice immediately so I wouldn’t be the hold up between life and work. Bison said he wouldn’t accept any money, until he was ready to ship. How incredibly refreshing to receive “No drama/perfect fit parts”, with all the hardware in the package.

Many of you have figured out that Bison is always very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. What a great and honest vendor to deal with who would never steer you wrong!

I too have attempted to pay Bison (in advance) for items. One such instance was one of those “Super Swank” Bison Alky Plates (you know the one with the fancy smancy spray bar that insures equal flow / prevents cylinder starvation)? And of course, he said, “NO, but, I’ll put you down and let you know when they’re ready to ship.” Which he did just that. (Oh and that plate is the shitznel too)!!!

I too have instances where the man refused to sell me stuff (THAT I DID NOT NEED). And he has yet to allow me to pay for anything up front as well. So, you’re right on the money about him being an extremely honest vendor! And in this day and age you’ve gotta love that.

Plus, he’s never steered me wrong and I’ve yet to be dissatisfied with anything that I’ve ever purchased from the man. Never! So, yeah Kudos, to a great vendor!! Just can’t say enough good stuff about him, awesome vendor and incredible asset to the Turbo Buick World!!

Besides, everyone knows that Bison is the absolute combo King! I mean, if you want to know what works, all’s you have to do is ask, cause he’s got data on it! And anybody that can do what he’s done with a stock block car, is one helluva of tuner as well! In a nut shell, Bison is a Turbo Buick Genius with old school ethics and business practices!

Highly, highly, highly recommended!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking for a website after ready some good comments about Bison on here but couldn't find anything besides FB?

For the past couple of years I have been going to him. I have had nothing but good results! Always worked with me and very fair. He helped me get to my goals and as the funds allow I will always go to him to get the car faster.

Bison! Thank you always.
I know he is a busy dude so I don’t bother him to often lol!