Bit of Good News on a dreary Friday afternoon

Dennis Kirban

I know somewhere on another post a few members have been seeing about getting window stickers produced again. I will have further details soon but I have struck a deal with Triple A Enterprises and he has agreed to do for us 1986 and 1987 Turbo Regals only. He does have all the proper font and layouts for those two years as we provided them to him originally thru his father.

All orders will come from our company for 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. The son has taken over the business and has been helping his Dad since around the year 2000 and now does all of them. This is not his main business and that is why he is limited as to what he can take on because Corvette and Pontiac (mainly GTOs) keeps him very busy.

The turn around will be about 2 weeks.

Pricing etc and more details to follow. Right now we are preparing for our Spring Open House which is next Saturday.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I know somewhere on another post a few members have been seeing about getting window stickers produced again. I will have further details soon but I have struck a deal with Triple A Enterprises and he has agreed to do for us 1986 and 1987 Turbo Regals only. He does have all the proper font and layouts for those two years as we provided them to him originally thru his father.

All orders will come from our company for 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. The son has taken over the business and has been helping his Dad since around the year 2000 and now does all of them. This is not his main business and that is why he is limited as to what he can take on because Corvette and Pontiac (mainly GTOs) keeps him very busy.

The turn around will be about 2 weeks.

Pricing etc and more details to follow. Right now we are preparing for our Spring Open House which is next Saturday.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Bumping an old post, but I am a little confused. I tried to order a replacement window sticker for my '87 Limited from you and was told the service was no longer offered. Based on your post it looks like you just got it restarted in April and ended already?

Here is a cut and paste from his latest newsletter:

WINDOW STICKER UPDATE -

As of this writing, we can no longer order the reproduction Window Stickers. I don’t know all the details, but I also know they are not even doing any of the Corvette or Pontiac Window Sticker at the present time. Watch for updates in the future.

Here is a cut and paste from his latest newsletter:

WINDOW STICKER UPDATE -

As of this writing, we can no longer order the reproduction Window Stickers. I don’t know all the details, but I also know they are not even doing any of the Corvette or Pontiac Window Sticker at the present time. Watch for updates in the future.

I am not 100% sure f the total issues but currently they ar enot even doing Corvette or Pontiac.....which were HUGE MARKETS for the company. The original person that was doing them has had health issues and sicne then its been tough going.

So, correct no good news sorry.

denniskirban@yahoo.com