Black MAF pipe

Do you want the oem style or just a soild piece? If you want the solid piece Dan (Grumpy) was selling some for the TTA's that looked real nice. Not sure if he has them left.

I want a solid one, just thinking I might go away from the Chrome look, more stock appearing. Dan you out there? Is still have the OEM spiral wound one some place! Are the originals still available from GM?

Dan sold the last ones he had, unless he found more of them in his secret stash of stuff :)

I got a used one I bought from Dan years ago I had silver powder coated, it's up for sale and can be powder coated black or simply painted black ... let me know if interested.

Dan sold the last ones he had, unless he found more of them in his secret stash of stuff :)

I got a used one I bought from Dan years ago I had silver powder coated, it's up for sale and can be powder coated black or simply painted black ... let me know if interested.

nope... mine are gone .. buy Jan's :biggrin:

SOLD!