You can type here any text you want

Black OPS... Its ABOUT Time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've had the game since Thursday, it's not nearly as good as MW2 and MW.

MW2 has went to crap online with all the modding/hacking. Black Ops will prob have some good online play for a month or so till the Prestige lobbies get up and running!

You want adventure and excitement kid, do the real thing and get back to me. Then you will know what it's like to have bullets flying over your friggin head and have your buddy blown up. And yes, I do know what it's like! I remember one little sh!t wanting me to watch the beheadings that were on the net. My boss sat on me so I wouldn't kill him.

If you've got the balls join and find out what it's really like and report back. The stuff you're playing at is just that, play.

You want adventure and excitement kid, do the real thing and get back to me. Then you will know what it's like to have bullets flying over your friggin head and have your buddy blown up. And yes, I do know what it's like! I remember one little sh!t wanting me to watch the beheadings that were on the net. My boss sat on me so I wouldn't kill him.

If you've got the balls join and find out what it's really like and report back. The stuff you're playing at is just that, play.

thats kinda the sad yet realistic truth of VD games these days charlie. Hell I saw a game where you could shoot innocent civilians at airports and streets (grand theft auto- all of em) MW2. Im in no shape to go into, let alone serve my country unless i lose about 150lbs at minimum. The guy who attemted to show you the video had no respect for human life and vagrantly expressed that to you. That is one complaint about games these days is that they are nearly identical to being in a warfare environment and certain agencies actually use them as training guides... its true...

I have people in my family that have been shot at in wars ive never even heard of...

hell charlie IVE been shot at and its not a pleasant experience... thats one reason why i want to move... I need a fresh start.

thats kinda the sad yet realistic truth of VD games these days charlie. Hell I saw a game where you could shoot innocent civilians at airports and streets (grand theft auto- all of em) MW2. Im in no shape to go into, let alone serve my country unless i lose about 150lbs at minimum. The guy who attemted to show you the video had no respect for human life and vagrantly expressed that to you. That is one complaint about games these days is that they are nearly identical to being in a warfare environment and certain agencies actually use them as training guides... its true...

I have people in my family that have been shot at in wars ive never even heard of...

hell charlie IVE been shot at and its not a pleasant experience... thats one reason why i want to move... I need a fresh start.

They will waiver you so you can join kid. You just have to show that you're trying to loose the weight. You get the benifit of free schooling, medical, dental, and get to really kill some ragheads if you get lucky. What more could you want.:biggrin:

Join the Army, travel to strange lands, meet new people, and kill them!:biggrin: Try it some time and then you'll understand.:cool:

This is a good game, buts its CROWDED on the PSN network... Took me about 3 hours to get a decent game:mad:

As soon as get some stuff done in the garage I will be getting it for my 360. These type of games tend to make me a couch potato for about a month...I need a break from out here in the garage anyways.

Lovin the new COD!

Look me up. My PSN nick is gunslinger7186.

Anyone interested in starting a clan?

I've been using LC2 for a clan tag for a while. Feel free to use it. Hopefully we can get together in some games.

Back