You can type here any text you want

Black Plastic Gauge Cluster Housings, under dash enclosure panels, +more

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84c10

These are the bare large black plastic housings the speedometer/dash switches/gauge bezel all mount into that you typically cut up and modify if you are using gnx style, digital, or other custom gauges.

All removed from various 84-87 cars.

Trying to clean up the workshop, I have 6 available. Don't know what they go for, so how about $40 each plus actual shipping.

Also have some piles of the large black plastic panels that box in the underside of the dash.

Passenger sides $15 each plus shipping (have 10)

Driver sides $35 each plus shipping (have 6)

Have pairs of woodgrain instrument cluster bezels and radio bezels to use for carbon fiber wrapping while saving your originals. $55 a pair (one of each), have 3 sets available, plus shipping

A-pillar moldings, hardtop, have dark blue and grey (86-87 color) for $65 a pair, plus shipping

3 speed auto floor shifter, came from n/a regal, $50 plus shipping

Various front fenders, pickup in North Georgia only (no shipping), $75 each

Four gauge housings left. See picture below as many asked:

20180201_191531.jpg

More pms replied to.

Have 3 gauge housings left; four driver side under dash enclosure panels left.

I will take a gauge housing, what you show in the picture. I'll pay the $40 you ask plus $10 shipping. PM me how you want payment. Thanks.

Found 2 more cluster housings, see pic and claim by asking for left or right:
20180311_134525.jpg

Have 6 more passenger side under dash enclosure panels left:
20180311_134404.jpg

Found 2 more driver side under dash enclosure panels that have defects, and a 3rd which is good to go/full price. For the one missing a door call it $10. For the one with a couple small alarm holes drilled but good door/snap pin call it $20.
20180311_134229.jpg

How much for that wheel in the last picture? Lug nuts included?:p

Bruce '87 Grand National

PM replied, 86-87 style cluster bezels?? Would be interested in one of those too if you could grab a picture

I'll ask hertz and get back to ya! :p (Thats on my rental right now from the mustang getting hit by a stop-sign-runner)
I'll ask hertz and get back to ya! :p (Thats on my rental right now from the mustang getting hit by a stop-sign-runner)

Ok. Sorry about your accident....happens to all of us.....and don't worry, I found a wheel! Thanks anyway!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back