Blackest tire shine.

V6POWER

I am having my car painted pure black and I need a tire shine that is really black so that the tire shine will not look grey against the car paint. Any suggestions? I really don't want a wet-look tire shine, but will use it if I have to. Thanks.

I am having my car painted pure black and I need a tire shine that is really black so that the tire shine will not look grey against the car paint. Any suggestions? I really don't want a wet-look tire shine, but will use it if I have to. Thanks.

Man with all that bling you don't need a motor lol

Dupont used to make a thing called tire black. It was basically almost like a paint. I haven't seen it in years but it was some good stuff.

Thanks for the responses (even SloGN :D). Now I have a starting point of what to use.

I use Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Gel on all wheels we display in the showroom and the tires have a wet glossy look for months. It will pretty much keep a shine until it gets covered in dirt or it gets a good rain to wash it off.

416f5cQZVQL.jpg

The best thing to get a black tire, is the surface prep. Though, it's a bit of a pickle, because you really gotta scrub the **** out of the tire surface, but then, if you use something too harsh, you'll take the anti UV crap off of the tire, making it age/crack/rot WAY quicker than normal. If you don't drive your car much, and it lives in a garage, get a good brush, and some wesleys bleach white. Or just some really hot water & good dishwashing detergent, and clean the hell out of them. Wipe them down with a BLACK lint free towel (good luck with that) or just let them air dry in the most dust free enviroment you can. Then use whatever tire dressing you are experimenting with. Several washes may be necessary to get all the gunked on brown stuff completely off.

It's all up to experimentation. And man have I done a lot of that lol.

check out adamspolishes.com.There product is called vrt.They makes quality stuff.

i use Griots Garage weatherproof tire shine...its black and stays for a couple months..saves the aggravation of doing it every time u wash it

Ill back this one. I love the Surf City Beyond Black product. It makes the tires very black without that shiny wet look. Im also a fan of their Speed Demon spray detailer.

Do you or 1quick6 also use their tire/wheel cleaner? If not, what do you use to clean the tires?

with the products I have used, I found that with proper prep, and with wiping the product on, then wiping it off directly after, kills the shine pretty much. I have found that no product makes 'em blacker than others. (that's with my experimentation, though I only use what's on the shelf at the local auto store)
And watch with wesleys, that you don't store the car outside. if you use bleech white too often, and store car outside, your rubber will age faster...