Blackhawk -Cassius Smith

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't taking one's money by mail with intent to defraud a federal offense? Maybe everyone that has been taken by this guy should remind him that what he is doing will get him time in the Big House with Bubba.

He has contaced me by email and "supposed" to be sending me my money back in about a month. We will see. I told him all I wanted was for him to be straight up with me.........

Just wanted to take the time to let everone know that I got my money back from Blackhawk. He came through with the money the day before I was to leave to go down there for court. Was very affective to file in court, you are able to sue for court cost, travel and lodging witch makes good incentive for him to settle before your travel. Wanted to thank everone for the support and help. Shane let me know how you make out.

Jeff

Jeff,
How did you file in court? By internet? Did you have to have someone go to the courthouse? Just want to know in case I have to do it myself.
Rich

GNX243 I went on the computer with the address that I had and found the local court house and number. Called, and the woman sent out a packet with all the info on the procedure and the paper work to file. It was Very easy to do, the Sheriff in that county will go to his address and serve him then he has 45 days to respond. If he does not respond on the 46th day you can get a default judgment. If he responds there will be a court date issued. Once you get a judgment against him (mine never got that far) from what I understand there are several ways to go after them (bank accounts, lean on properity, collection agency). Procedure may be a little differant in other states.

Jeff

Just wanted to take the time to let everone know that I got my money back from Blackhawk. He came through with the money the day before I was to leave to go down there for court. Was very affective to file in court, you are able to sue for court cost, travel and lodging witch makes good incentive for him to settle before your travel. Wanted to thank everone for the support and help. Shane let me know how you make out.

Jeff

Excellent news. :wink: Great to see the law helped you out in this matter. I'm sure your misfortune and method of resolving the matter will be a great help to those who have been screwed over by others.

Well I haven't seen my money yet.... I guess I may have to follow similar steps:mad:

Crazy Stuff...

I've been watching this thread to see what happens.

I actually pulled the motor and tranny out of his car a few years ago, that 2QUICK2B6 ended up buying. During that time Cassius and myself got to know each other pretty well, I thought. Hard to believe this is going on now in all the message boards.

I hope it all works out in the best interest of everyone!!

K.

On the phone he is a very nice guy. I just want my money back. I don't anything other than my cash.... Sounds like he got himself in a hole and has to dig out!

yes i would info he stills owes me $500 for the the magnafuel pump and regulator he sold me on racingjunk..would love to take him to court all i want back is my money

Still not paid me either. I am just waiting for my next trip to GA:cool:

Anybody heard from this guy lately?

He still hasn't paid me. I just haven't had the time to pursue him....

Next time I head South though I will be looking for him!

I know where he is but I don't have the time to go through the court system yet:cool: I am hoping to meet him next time I head south and take care of it then...

He screwed ALOT of people I keep hearing of more and more bad deals....

I posted over there. I hope they approve the post.

This guy is a lying sack of ****! He promised to pay payments and everything.