You can type here any text you want

Blew my wad!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Looks like I'm eating beans and weinies or Ramen noodles all damn summer. I just bought a stage 2 3.8L on center block and a set of carillo 6.5" rods (nice shape never damaged). I got a steel crank :D with a tiny ding on one of the rod journals that I need to have repaired. It looks like I now have 3 main pieces towards a nasty motor. Wish me luck on the lotto!

Jason

A case of kraft dinner and chicken weiners should tie you over for a while!
I'm in the same boat............thank god for credit cards or i would not own a stage II!

Oh and i forgot about the cheesies.

congrats on the killer stage motor, i wished i had one, but damn thats alot of cash to throw out...

my favorite ramon noodle soup is teriyaki chicken soup, im so lazy about cooking them, i grab the 1 cup glass pyrex measureing cup, smash the noodles so they crunch and fit down below the water line and fill up to the top with water-

cook for 1.5 to 2 minutes and add the broth flavoring and walk back over to the computer and let it cool down-

LOL- i even keep some peas and corn in tuperware containers in the freezer to add if i feel like it....:o

BW

Back