You can type here any text you want

blow-thru system on a na 3.8?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COOPER12

Really nice 87 GN clone for sale in Norcal. only $3000
has the na 3.8 with 69,000 miles though?
just wondering if anyone has done the blow-thru turbo system. what it would cost to do
and if it is going to make good/decent power.
also can this also be street legal here in california?

Don't know if it's it's legal in kalifornication or not but contact Warwagon (Adam) on the board. He's running a blow through system right now and it's been doing pretty good power wise. He's had a few gremlins pop up but nothing major really.

Also you might want to come take a look in the B4black section and do a little reading. Adam's got a thread in there which may help you out. It's called "repeat procedure" and it shows quite a bit of info that may help you out.:)

I just don't understand the desire to mock up a blow through when you can buy left over hot air parts for next to nothing.

Change the pistons, install the engine harness and convert to FI. You will be light years ahead and many options for up grades and tuning...

A member on this site has the turbo and intake for sale... I know I have a harness somewhere..

Back