Back to tech and data...
I found a connection issue with the Alky kit that degraded it's performance I'll start another post on that but it is fixed.
With 99% of the exhaust leaks gone and waste gate/boost controller fuctioning properly. This car was finally able to foot brake boost to 8psi quickly, That's all the psi my stock brakes hold.
Right now car is tuned on 24psi with 20.6* timing on boost and back down to the single nozzle Alky.
With these settings the new engine runs and feels better than any of the past engines did on 28psi+
I'm not sure if I'll get to the track with this machine this month but I do have a local 1/8mi event next weekend that I'll enter it in.
This car is getting miles but no track time yet. Last Sunday was the Flashlight Drags, local 1/8mi racing at 1/8mi air strip. This was the first event for me and this machine in 2019. I drove it in on my street tune setup (24psi/20*/single nozzle alky) and just put slicks on and went racing. I only did 3 passes because the air temp was really hot and the event was lacking staff which lead to much longer periods of time between runs.
Did great in the heat but I don't enjoy that.
Ran against my friends WRX first it's a mid 12 sec car and I tried a footbrake launch, and failed it. I had to run him down & tied at the end. Next up I ran a 12valve Cummins diesel drag truck which I beat out then lastly I got to run against a 9 sec 5th Gen Camaro, Procharged with 150shot of N2o. He put 2 car lengths on me from the launch and that was it, held that to the end.
I'm ready to turn it up again. 24psi is ok but I miss how it was performing on 29-30psi and the dual nozzle alky.
Only other thing I could have done to test out: pull out 5* timing and turn boost down to 22 or leave it at 24 and spray the 100shot of N2o that is still on my Regal.