You can type here any text you want

BMW Z4 gives up on me.......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

I had never even seen a Z4 before. This one was black with a black ragtop. Beautiful car. I'm cruising down the road and here he comes driving fast. He blows by me, so I jump in behind him. I quickly catch him and ride his tail for a while. We get to a red light. I'm waiting for him to do something. We take off normally, but then in about second gear, he guns it. I mash the pedal just enough to catch him, then he lets off. So, we're cruising at about 50 mph and he floors it again. So I jump in there and catch him at about 75 to 80 mph then he lets off again!
This guy must have been a ricer at one time that has now come into some money. He wants to be fast, but as soon as someone is faster than he is, game over!:rolleyes:

Whatever dude, just make a commitment, either this is a race, or it's not.

Nice looking ride though........

hehehehe.

come down why so much hostility, i am still trying to get my neighbor who owns a 2001 turbo porsche to race me, the day will come and i will let you guys know the outcome. :)

Don't even bother. Those things are dogs. I am an L1 BMW tech, and am seriously not impressed. They are heavier than the old Z car, and are even uglier amazingly (no disrespect to your opinion). The more you see them the uglier they get. The 2.5 litre is really a dog. The only thing I really like about them is the engine bay is so open and there is plenty of room to work.

This is funny: the car has a "Motor Sound System". It is a baffled duct that goes from the intake to the passenger compartment, with a rubber diaphragm. Charge pulses from the intakes resonance cause the diaphagm to reverberate, for lack of a better word, which gives the car an "aggressive engine note", but only for the cars occupants to enjoy. Don't want to piss off the neighbors in their well insulated affluant homes.:p Really it is more for noise regulations over seas (I think)...even though they are made over here. We'll see what the M version can do, when it comes out. On another note, I just love blowing overpriced performance cars off the road.:)

Hilarious Disco! Thats where we are at in this country. Perception is more important than reality. :mad: Stupid people, they look down on our American cars and pay for show not go. Somebody please blast me back into the 60's!:eek:

Back