You can type here any text you want

Boost leak test

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I just did a boost leak test and found some leaks. there is a pretty substantial leak right by my TPS and on the other side where my linkage is. Is there any O rings in the throttle body that need to be replaced?? does anyone have any pictures of a TB torn apart?? i also have a fuel pressure problem . My fuel pressure bounces when i get into boost i think that this may be the cause?? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Dank Gn :confused:

I believe there are teflon seals on the shaft of the throttlebody not o rings. I pretty sure they are still avalible as a replacement part.

I put pressure through the turbo with a regulater and listened for leaks

I just did a boost leak test and found some leaks. there is a pretty substantial leak right by my TPS and on the other side where my linkage is. Is there any O rings in the throttle body that need to be replaced?? does anyone have any pictures of a TB torn apart?? i also have a fuel pressure problem . My fuel pressure bounces when i get into boost i think that this may be the cause?? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Dank Gn :confused:

g body parts has the seals

i put some o rings behind the teflon seals. Before i would put the FP to 42 line off then with line on it would drop to 41ish.Now with the o ring the fp drop to 38 ish.I have some new seal on order. The orings behind the teflon is just temporary. Any idea of why my fp is bouncing?? Replaced the whole fuel system (pump.reg,filter,injecters) i am hoping that it is something to do with this leak at the TB

Back