Boost Reading Accuracy

If you want accurate numbers you need to use an accurate transducer. I had a car here 2 months ago that the owner complained detonated and ran terribly at wot. He thought he was at 16psi manifold pressure. When I used a calibrated transducer and measured he was over 20psi from about the second he throttle hit 50%. His gauge was incorrect. Not even close. Map sensors can have error, leakage in the circuit if other items are teed in and leak, the sensor itself can leak especially if it’s a plastic GM style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want accurate numbers you need to use an accurate transducer. I had a car here 2 months ago that the owner complained detonated and ran terribly at wot. He thought he was at 16psi manifold pressure. When I used a calibrated transducer and measured he was over 20psi from about the second he throttle hit 50%. His gauge was incorrect. Not even close. Map sensors can have error, leakage in the circuit if other items are teed in and leak, the sensor itself can leak especially if it’s a plastic GM style.

So what map sensor do you recommend?

Call him and get one of the ssi sensors he sells

So what map sensor do you recommend?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ad04690bcfdb69529a7c2d9e7cc62cd2.jpg