You can type here any text you want

Boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Need more information. How do you know it's over boosting? The factory boost gauge is generally garbage. If you haven't done anything to it since you got it it's probably begging for a new fuel pump amongst other tune up items.

Gn is basically stock. The only mods is roller timing chain boost gage fuel Pump adjustable fuel pressures reg , adjustable wastage , and chip just want to run no more than 16 or 17 lbs boost also rebuild trane k& n filter with ram air from ken Bell

Also have a throttle enhancer, 160 ther, scan master, also just wondering if electronic boost controller will help me from over boosting can they be set for each gear? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Also have a throttle enhancer, 160 ther, scan master, also just wondering if electronic boost controller will help me from over boosting can they be set for each gear? Thanks a lot for your reply.

What is your wastegate rod set at? Are you using the stock stock boost controller?

Disconnect the wastegate solenoid. Replace all hoses between comp cover, actuator, and solenoid. Super glue them in place one at a time and don't mix up the hoses coming out of the Y. Once this is done make a hit and watch the boost. Adjust the actuator threaded end till the boost is 10psi. Shorter will raise it. Longer will reduce it. Re-connect the solenoid. This should give intended boost the chip is burned for. Don't worry about the service engine soon with the solenoid unplugged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks will do it also do you recommend an electronic boost controller, keep it from over boost

Need help have a tt chip burnt for 16 17 psi have a adjust pressure reg, fuel pump from kirbin throttle enhancer, 160 therm,scanmaster, adjustable wastage, kNock guage and

boost.I set the boost at 10 psi with solenoid unplugged I set preasure at 43 vacation off I'm am getting kNock I set preasure higher less kNock my blm was at 143 now with higher fuel preasure blm is at 123 what is the max fuel preasure reg can be set at the higher I go my blm goes down also I get less knock so when I plug in the solenoid I should get the boost chip was burnt for. Also stock injectors going to upgrade injectors what do you recommend

Back