Bosch 237 regulator

vin1489

Does anyone know what the part number is and price on a Bosch 237 regulator so I can upgrade on the factory unit 87 GN. Also if there is someone that might have on to sell..

Thanks

i have one. but wont be able to get my hands on it till monday or so.

not to hijack the thread here, but I don't understand why anybody gets these 237 regulators anymore. Just spring for an adjustable and you'll never have to buy another one.:biggrin:

not to hijack the thread here, but I don't understand why anybody gets these 237 regulators anymore. Just spring for an adjustable and you'll never have to buy another one.:biggrin:
#1, those of us who are divorced and broke can pick up 237 regulators all day long at the yard for 15 clams
#2, I personally had a bad experience, and have read bad experiences with accufab APFR.
Fro those that don't see the track much and don't really race much, the 237 works fine. Besides, modern chips allow fuel adjustments, reducing the need for APFR.

Does anyone know what the part number is and price on a Bosch 237 regulator so I can upgrade on the factory unit 87 GN. Also if there is someone that might have on to sell..

Thanks
I got one ,it's like new ,$25.00 shipped to your door , have more good parts for T Buick for sale , let me know :)