Bottom end for sale

Otherwise have a great day and good luck on your future endeavors.

Last edited:
LOL.....at this point I'm not even going to waste my time. I came in this deal to buy a motor and this has turned into a absolute joke. I am not going to do this via this board, you want to talk feel free. Sweet talks to your ex wife???? Amazing only way I was ever in contact with her was a mailed letter to my home in iowa from your wife postmarked with contact information for your wife to finalize this deal. Check returned to me???? I'm not posting a copy of my endorsed check on this website but have it sitting here as I told you.

I'm don't arguing via this board. This is a comepletely screwed up situation. Here is my texts to you last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 161
Dave, last thing. I have no clue who you are and please post screen shots of me bad mouthing you???A FaceTime call from your wife so she could show me the motor and verify the parts are on it that should be (roller lifters, pushrods, etc). Again your exact words last week when this started,"maybe she can figure out how to ship the motor to you". Hence me asking for phone number in the text above trying to figure out who I need to talk to. Your situation out there is your situation, I just want this deal over with. Just want a damn motor I paid $1500 for.

Last edited:
LOL.....at this point I'm not even going to waste my time. I came in this deal to buy a motor and this has turned into a absolute joke. I am not going to do this via this board, you want to talk feel free. Sweet talks to your ex wife???? Amazing only way I was ever in contact with her was a mailed letter to my home in iowa from your wife postmarked with contact information for your wife to finalize this deal. Check returned to me???? I'm not posting a copy of my endorsed check on this website but have it sitting here as I told you.

For $1500 your not wasting your

Last edited:
I clear this up here is a copy of the check cashed at Las Vegas credit union on 7/28.
Been in this board for a long time with the ID griz_83ho but lost password a couple months ago and had to get new account. Sold/purchased tons of parts and worked with tons of great people on this board. In done explaining things I you and arguing. The text above shows my text to you letting you know I had the copies of the check to help out with no response from you at all until a call I believe in Monday or Tuesday with a voicemail.
Update to all of this. Motor has arrived at the transport company and is going to be on its way to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Holy hell, Dave what are you talking about!!! There was one check, the one above filled out to a one, David Reynolds. That's you and anyone in this board can clearly see a Stephanie Reynolds signature endorsing it! You asked for proof, I can't make it any more clear to you.

please do not tell me unethical. I receive a letter from your wife telling me she sent me two messages on Facebook to contact me and also giving me a contact number for her since she is In possession of the motor.Also giving me her actual name to search on facebook, which I never did. I called you two or three times that weekend and text you as I posted above. She was 100% going to ship the motor and after finding out more about this whole deal I really didn't care I wanted whoever could help me to help me. There was never a stop payment made on a check as I have told you. The day I called to stop it they told me that check was cashed alwady. I text you as shown above and you called shortly after wanting a copy of the cashed check, again as I posted above. After that you tell me let me check and couple things and you would get back to me. So that weekend I called two or three times and text you with no response. $1500 came out of my account, a check signed by your wife proves that. I don't know how much more clear I can be. If that check was stopped in sure that credit union would be beating my credit unions door down to get me arrested or the money. So as of now I will be getting a motor with no oil pan, no roller lifters, pushrods, etc. And I'm paying $175 to ship it.

Please do not try to turn this on me and make me a bad guy to this board. I have dealt with tons of people on here. What would you do if you sent $1500 out for a motor and you find out its in a garage that I was told by the wife you are not even allowed into? hopefully others would agree you would think "holy shit" I need to figure something out to et the motor.
I have no clue how this thing will show up here and am dreading it. I hope you keep your word and send me the lifter, oil pan and pushrods.

Last edited:
Instead of doing this back and forth on the board please call me. I'm not here to try to tarnish anyone's name on here or anything. Just want this deal over with.

Guys need to commend you both on trying to work this out. When I first read this it sounded like this was going to be a cluster F. Nothing works better than picking up the phone and just talking to someone rather than sending texts back and forth. Hope everything works out good for the both of you!! Hopefully this gets resolved so both sides are happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave is a good guy I got stuff from him before. Hell he was going to sell me some heads but seen a crack and told me he can't sell em to me lol I'm sure it will all get worked out

I'm ashamed our community has came to this. If you sell something, ship it as described with tracking and insurance in a timely matter. Kris is a top notch member of this community. You and your wifes relations have nothing to do with a transaction you are committing to make. You post something for sale, buyer comes through, you need to do the same with no drama and show enough courtesy to the buyer to get it out within a timely matter.

I'm ashamed our community has came to this. If you sell something, ship it as described with tracking and insurance in a timely matter. Kris is a top notch member of this community. You and your wifes relations have nothing to do with a transaction you are committing to make. You post something for sale, buyer comes through, you need to do the same with no drama and show enough courtesy to the buyer to get it out within a timely matter.

X2 !!!!! sad to say but times are a changing !!!. I have tons of stuff I have to sell. Really not looking forward to it. Wish our old "trader ratings" were still here.

This clown tried to suck me into "helping" him get his board name and a new password set up. His story was, his wife had hacked his acct here, and changed his pw, locking him out. He also claims she put the pic in his avatar in there.
I also heard the bs on the engine. He wanted me to help get him back in, so he could retrieve the correspondence w/ Cornfed, {Kris}. Said he needed it to nail his wife for the engine $..
Was too convoluted for me. I referred it to Jay...As usual, no response.
He then called me 2 more times.. 1 cell, 1 shop. However, the name on the caller ID was a William Bennett, not Dave Reynolds. I did not answer either of them.
The call came from the same # he called me on, the first time.
Now, he's screwed over another member for a turbo.. Luckily, EBAG/PP is sending a refund.
This guy needs a "wakeup call"....

Well guys motor arrived early this week and in my garage. Instead of throwing heads on it and making a spare motor it will need a rebuild. Back driver side Cylinder picture attached. Trying to get ahold of him to see what the deal is on this but not looking good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 154
Wow, I would have to make a road trip ! This pisses me off. That dude will never be able to sell anything. I hate that corn fed got ripped off. I am always strait up about anything I sell ,cause one bad transaction can screw your name..good luck. Dude.