You can type here any text you want

Bottom end upgrades for 600hp?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
stock block,eagle rods and crank,and RJC girdle..what else do I need? I bought the RJC kit over a year ago and I don't have it handy, but do I still need to buy studs? I can't recall if it came with them or not. Also, do I need the Billet main caps still? If not all of them, which ones? I know TA sells all the stuff I'm just not sure what to buy so I can finally get this thing put together. Is there any benefit to 12pt nuts rather than hex on the headstud kit?

What you have should be fine just get a good machine shop to do the work for you. Most guys that use a girdle and forged crank don't use the caps. I'm currently just using a good crank and 3 caps. I think its just a preference and what you feel more comfortable with.

Pretty much what he said above. The rjc girdle should have come with arp main studs.

how does that Imron paint job look ? I'm familiar with Imron on boats never saw it on a car.It's the best for a boat .What did it cost ? Jim Maguire

Back