You can type here any text you want

BOV vac line routing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
I know it's not a popular subject, but I need to hear from those running Godzilla BOV.

Do you run a vac line from the side port to a modified pipe before the MAF or are venting to atmosphere?

If u are runing a maf u have to recirculate it back in the intake anywhere after the MAF . I'm running speed density so I have mine venting to atmosphere. I am using a vacuum line that was used for my cruise control from the block on top of the throttle body

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 89
If u are runing a maf u have to recirculate it back in the intake anywhere after the MAF . I'm running speed density so I have mine venting to atmosphere. I am using a vacuum line that was used for my cruise control from the block on top of the throttle body
Ok, that works, I got rid of my cruise control, so that line is available.

Also, what spring do I need in the BOV if I'm running 25# boost?

I'm not sure I'm using a adjustable BOV u need a spring stiff enough to be able to hold the gate down as boost comes up so a 5lb should be fine . U don't need a lot as the boost actually help hold the gate down

Back