Bq Vb ?

Lee Thompson

Assembling a BQ VB--The TV plunger spring measures 2.150--when installed it strokes the TV valve, I guess .100. Is the plunger spring in the BQ supposed to be longer than the BRF. Which leads to another ? I am in need of the correct BRF TV plunger spring to complete a BRF VB. Thanks

Assembling a BQ VB--The TV plunger spring measures 2.150--when installed it strokes the TV valve, I guess .100. Is the plunger spring in the BQ supposed to be longer than the BRF. Which leads to another ? I am in need of the correct BRF TV plunger spring to complete a BRF VB. Thanks

The different generation BQ`s do have different springs than the BRF`s. They are the longer springs. They do not see so much of the shuttling/busyness between 2-3 shifts.

I have a bunch of correct BRF springs. Just email me your address, and I will send you one.:)

As a side note, I have not installed the 3.5 d-p but would like to get you paid for that as well. Let me know how much for that, and I will include payment with the spring!:cool:

Brian

Thanks Brian

Yes, I would appreciate a spring--I will go ahead with the current spring for this one. I was afraid of more than 90 min. tv and have second gear starts. If so, atleast I will know what it is. Let me get with Kip and see about his shipping. Thanks you very much.

Back