You can type here any text you want

Bradco billet 9 inch 3500 non loc converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
Bradco billet 9 inch 3500 non lock converter. Has about 5000 miles on it works great went 10.4xx on it. I would have it flushed before it goes into your tranny. $500 shipped

Attachments

• 20160923_163247.jpg
    20160923_163247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Is this still available. I assume you would disclose a hard parts/clutch failure before selling this to someone in the community and trashing their trans? not accusing just saying

Is this still available. I assume you would disclose a hard parts/clutch failure before selling this to someone in the community and trashing their trans? not accusing just saying
Recomend it gets sent to bradco to be gone through. I said in the post earlier to have it flushed. The tranny it came out of had 8 years of racing on it and it came out when the tranny started slipping and had a broken pump. It was a 1000 dollar converter new. Its sold as is and even if it needs something you wont be anywhere near what it woud be to buy it new. I think if your that worried about it that you should really look at a new one as many of the vendors sell really good new converters. Bradco number is 502-821-9169. Call and see what they say to see if its worth your while

Back