You can type here any text you want

Bradenton Thursday nite

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Guys weather is gonna be tight tommorrow nite...

Lets rock and roll...I'll be there in the TTA representing :)

Come by and say HI

Julio

You guys with Buicks missed an excellent opportunity to lay some real numbers..

Look at sig from last nite :)

dang it ! I got there too late to see ya run Julio,but I did see you going home on 64. My wife likes the track so thats a good thing! Very good thing :D

who's got the GN that was parked on the fence?

Bo

11.622 at 118.71 1.588 60 ft

Dayum!!!!!:eek: Good Run!!! What did it take to run that?
Congrats!

Originally posted by Louie L.
11.622 at 118.71 1.588 60 ft

Dayum!!!!!:eek: Good Run!!! What did it take to run that?
Congrats!

Ahhh..putting the gas pedal to the floor :p

My intercooler scoop still has the factory mesh on it..

Same ol mods..Pt51,50's,alky,and a litte race gas for the just in case..stock motor,stock TB,stock cam,stock heads,stock rear suspension,even has the original brake pads from 1989 :)..they need replacing tho ;)

Ohh..one of those terry houston down pipes..too..I need one of those Hartline stickers to get me into the 10's for sure :)

Good luck at reynolds..

Julio

Bo..must of been around 10:30...Only open a few more nites this year..

That Black GN was a stocker..14's

My buddy Jimmy with an 87T ran 11.625 last nite..No other Buicks..

Cory...good luck with your tranny.

Hey turbo buicks I am having tranny probs as well. I wondered if you were having yours built locally in central florida. I just dont know who to trust. Any info appreciated.

1bad85gn, my tranny is getting built by Victory Transmissions in Ocala, FL. it went there today and i should get it back by Friday i hope. ill let you know how it is. it gonna be $1500 but the guy (Rich) said it will hold 10's. ill never go that fast so i should be fine. his son posts on the board. his screen name is Victory Trans. their GN is in the mid 10s and i think they are shooting for high 9s soon. they are running a S2/TH-400. their number is
1-352-873-3343. i chose them b/c everyone i talked to including Cal Hartline suggested them and b/c they have a GN.

Thanks for the tranny info. I would love to hear how it drives out when you get it back.

Back