brake accumulator. help

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
brake accumulator any one have one? i can at least try out? autozone has no listing except for the whole unit....$346 + $50 core. napa has the whole thing too .....$1000! dealers are closed. car still ahs brakes but hard at first then after 1-2 seconds brakes are like normal

For sure its the black ball.Mine had the exact symtoms.
hard pedal...then normal.
bought new one from poston. It was a silly $175. But i
wanted (new).
Brian at g-bodyauto may have one. I've also seen them on
the board from time to time.

poston's dont have them ,all local dealers say discountiued, oh what do i do now!?!? redregalT?

Tony, give Bill Sr a call here: http://www.partszoneonline.com/contactUs.html I got a new one a couple months ago. I seem to remember him saying he had a few and would try to find more. They still show a p/n 18038507 so maybe he still does. I also see where Montgomery Auto's warehouse in Maryland still shows 1. Their number is 800-505-1001. http://www.collectorsautosupply.com shows some also but they are sky high on their price, $298. Stan at Craig Motors in Napa, CA said he has one. 800-224-8111. $392 tho :eek: :confused: Must think they're gold or something...

David

If you need to just try one out and need a used one, I have about 3 or 4 powermasters laying around. You are more than welcome to try one out. I am in Farm. Hills area and I have one in downtown Detroit also.

Andy
xxmarvinx@aol.com

Accumulator

I have one setting in the GM box. I don't know if it's new or used. It came with many spare parts when I bought my T Type from a good friend. The GM part number is 18038507. group # 4.820 Part is also used fro diesel Chevys' and Olds'. It has the hex drive and yellow cap screwed onto the end. My address is 49631 Richardson Dr. Shelby Twp., Mi 48315 (586) 566 - 9394 Call me if you need this - -. $75 if it does the job for you . fully refundable if it doesn't. Gary L. GSCA783

hotrodgary said:
I have one setting in the GM box. I don't know if it's new or used. It came with many spare parts when I bought my T Type from a good friend. The GM part number is 18038507. group # 4.820 Part is also used fro diesel Chevys' and Olds'. It has the hex drive and yellow cap screwed onto the end. My address is 49631 Richardson Dr. Shelby Twp., Mi 48315 (586) 566 - 9394 Call me if you need this - -. $75 if it does the job for you . fully refundable if it doesn't. Gary L. GSCA783

email sa,sa,sa sent