Brake Pedal Travel

green95ss

Poor car collector
When I push the brake pedal, nothing happens for about 3 inches or so. Is there a way to adjust this? I have the stock braking system with PF pads.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Guhan

I just changed out my power master for the vacuum set up that changes the brake pedal and everything and I don't see anyway to do that. If you have new pads and no air in the system that is most likely the best your going to get.

I have been contemplating the vaccuum swap, and may do it over the winter. Did this change how your brakes felt?

Aside from the reliability and cost differences, does the vaccuum system affect pedal feel? My 1993 Toyota Camry stops MUCH harder than my GN, and I feel much safer in it. How do I get the pedal to feel nice and solid, like a regular car?

Thanks,

Guhan

My power master was on its way out so my brakes were not tip top to begin with. My brakes did really improve with the change out and I don't have as much travel but I do have some. I also don't have new pads or shoes. I'm sure when its time to replace them it will improve even more. Just contact red regal t and he will help you out when you get ready to do it.