Brake question Help !!

galoush

HWY2HELL
Guys heres the deal .On my 85 n/a regal with vacume brakes, The other day the rear wheel cyl blew , so thats fixed by a shop i limped the car to . They said the propotioning valve was bad maybe . I told them just fix the wheel cyl . So now the brakes are real soft , the light is on and the rear brake lights dont come on either . Going by that does that sound like the propotioning valve of the Master cyl . Someone out there with more experiance must have a better idea than me . Ok thanks please help asap .

First try just bleeding your brakes real good. The tail lights not operating is a switch on the brake pedal. That shop probably did a half A$$ job of bleeding your brakes.
Tarey D.

I suspected that but would that leave the light on too ?, and the switch going to ? Guess ill have to investigate. Wait a minute this is a Vacume set up i forgot to mention that in a 85 regal limited N/A

Yup the shop di a half A$$ job . I bleed all for corners and a fuse caused the lights to be out . The Intruder Lives !:p everything ok again .