Brake upgrade feeler

bammax

Is anyone out there interested in the parts to do a gm 11" brake conversion. I'm working on an 80's b-body and will have some left over parts that someone may be able to use. These come off an 84 Lesabre so it's the correct bolt pattern (5x4.75) and no abs.

Front spindles
Lower control arms (loaded but may need to be rebuilt)
11" rotors (may need to be turned)
Tie-rods, adjuster sleeves, center link, pitman arm, idler arm (unsure condition)

If there's no interest I'll just scrap them. FYI, any money I get will go towards some T-type/GN/Firebird rims so feel free to make deals with me.

I don't know exactly what other parts you g-body guys need to pull off the swap. If there are other parts needed then let me know and I'll hold onto this stuff until I strip those parts off too. I'd like to see someone pull off a nice upgrade as easy and cheap as possible. That's why I'm not just throwing the stuff out.

are the spindles the same ones that come from the chevy blazers that people do the conversion on the GN/regals?
if so let me know the condition of the spindles and how much shipped to 33322
thanks
Irv

Check into the b-body brake upgrade for the a-body and f-body crowd and you'll see what's involved and whats needed. This setup is the older 11" brakes instead of the newer 12" brakes. The 11" ones should fit behind stock 15" wheels with no problems and also have the correct bolt pattern already.

From what I've seen you guys also need calipers and upper control arms and some other misc stuff. I'll hold onto this setup until I strip the rest of those things and then relist it as a complete bolt ot setup.