Brand New Eaton Posi with installation kit....

TurboBill

For Sale : Brand new Eaton Posi with installation kit, complete with bearings and shims. This is a 28 spline unit which is a direct replacement for the stock 8.5 rear end. Great way to upgrade the stock posi or convert that single puller.

Sells for well over $450. Asking $350 obo. If not sold in one week, I will put it on ebay.

PM me here if interested.

Last chance to get take advantage of this deal.....$350 shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

i`m interested in the unit if you still have it. what`s included in the installation kit?

bryan

The installation kit includes the larger Eaton carrier bearings required to install an Eaton posi, new axle bearings, new axle seals, and shims for the carrier. It does not include a differential cover gasket or the gear oil and posi additive. You can get those items at any auto parts store.

Thanks....

Is this still available? Just wondering what the cost would be to ship to Saskatchewan, Canada? Thanks!

Eaton posi and install kit

Turbobill, did you get my MO that I sent on the Sept 3rd for the posi and install kit? Send me an email so that I know you got it. Thanks Clendmik@aol.com

If still aviable very interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know, call 941-416-7509 cell

let me know one way or the other!!

thanks JD