Brand new in box nos 87 gn grill

Fat Nat

guys I have an 87 gn grill brand new in the box NOS only removed from box for pics
400.00 shipped. I'll also throw in a brand new Buick grill emblem
image.jpg

Hey what's up just giving this guy a heads up he's been digging up 10 year old ads looking for a grill, think he gets an alert if you put the @ thing in

sweet piece and rare for sure. I think ppl sometimes forget these cars are almost 30 yrs old!

Thanks. Yea its been sitting for a while. My personal cars dont deserve anything this nice lol

Damn, I wish that somebody would come along and offer me $499.95 for my chrome '87 grill.

Damn, I wish that somebody would come along and offer me $499.95 for my chrome '87 grill.
That seems reasonable to me. When someone wrecks their car and they need parts and the body shop is working with the insurance company.... parts get sold!

there is a whole lot more 87 chrome Grilles then 87 GN Grlles .the market will tell you .I bought 6 sets of window sweeps from GM for 30 dollars a pair just because. the Turbo T grille is the same as every other regal in 87

there is a whole lot more 87 chrome Grilles then 87 GN Grlles .the market will tell you .I bought 6 sets of window sweeps from GM for 30 dollars a pair just because. the Turbo T grille is the same as every other regal in 87

'87 GN grills are not chrome, they were, are, and always will be black, just as they came from the factory.
I have only seen & heard of 1 NIB chrome Regal grill, and that is the one that I have.
So even if the search is expanded to include all '87 Regal grills there are none NIB that I've heard of.
I am sure that there are a few "driver quality" ones out there.