Brand New Siemans 80 LB injectors

turbo89

Brand new Siemans 80 LB injectors .. $255 shipped if you use paypal you pay fees otherwise use gift
These are high impedance and work excellent with E85.

injectors_80.jpg

P'ed of right now. My new set just arrived yesterday. I looked for almost two weeks then bought new. Glws

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

These are new .. have 1 set left ... nobody needs a set of NEW 80#'s for E85 conversion ?

LOVE these injectors on e85!!!!
I'm surprised u still have a set left!!!!
Thanks for the injectors THEY ROCK

Thanks..

yeah they work really well on E85 and no way can the price be beat :)

Seriously nobody is switching to E85 ? Am I off on price .. I see them listed with vendors for $300 plus shipping and im asking $265 shipped.. anybody ?

If I were to switch E85, are these injectors big enough to supply enough fuel for a low 10s car?

If I were to switch E85, are these injectors big enough to supply enough fuel for a low 10s car?

kinda a loaded question times dont mean anything as its all relative ... I can tell you these same injectors have been over 600 hp on E85 with room left.
lower 10's wouldnt be a issue powerwise in a full weight car

I think mid 10's is the limit. They give you some real world data over in the e-85 fourm.

real world data ... they have been in the 9's @ 134 ... in a 3380 pound car ... they run very well with higher pressures

real world data ... they have been in the 9's @ 134 ... in a 3380 pound car ... they run very well with higher pressures
Big diff between 3380 & 35-3600 i think.. Should have said at full weight.

These are the exact injectors i want, and a future E85 conversion, unfortunately my build is currently at a stand still.

Big diff between 3380 & 35-3600 i think.. Should have said at full weight.

I did state that above.. low 10's in a full weight car .. there is still DC left at low 10's in a full weight car ...

contrary to what internet hype is... you don't need a 160 pound injector on E85 for a single digit car even at full weight. Again the injectors do very very well at higher pressure ranges and fuel supply to the injector has alot more impact to the equation than people seem to think.

At any rate .... for a true street car.. they work nicely and have good street manners at a very affordable price