Brand "X" Bash 2009 Event!

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
Here is some informaton regarding the 2009 X BASH

This year's event will take place as a bash on the Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge. So In true to fashion Buick Style it will be our Brand X Bash event for 2009.

We will race using "Team K" (LSPBC) as our club affiliation and sock it to them! It will be fun to stir things up a bit.

Date: April 5th 2009
Temple Raceway
Temple, Texas

Gates open at 9am
Entry $25.00 Spectator $10.00

So that you will have time to get ready, the rules and available class designations can be found at Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge

2009LoneStarBrandXBash.jpg

Are we all going to run under the same class or is "K" just our group class?

Raul
I8AV8:confused:

Are we all going to run under the same class or is "K" just our group class?

Raul
I8AV8:confused:
Each team (i.e. "K") is split up into different classes based on your performance level. Get your brooms out because I am expecting a sweep! :biggrin:

I checked online at TMCCC and it appears that historically, events located outside of the DFW area have a weighted points system for round one. Round one will be worth 4 points instead of the usual one if that is still the case. Therefore, this will be an excellent opportunity for the Buicks to jump way out there if the participation is high enough. For comparison, the Cowtown Mopars who regularly dominate this series, averages roughly 20-30 cars at every event except the out of town ones. Team “K” could really go in and make the biggest statement this club has had in its history. Wouldn’t it be cool to have all our friends there in the stands waiving brooms in the air for the final rounds? Now that would make a cool pic! :biggrin:

1/4 Mile Tracks

Super Pro Muscle - 10.99 & quicker
Pro Muscle - 11.00-11.99
King Muscle - 12.00-12.99
Super Muscle - 13.00-13.99
Street Muscle - 14.00-15.49
Stock Muscle - 15.50 & slower
Electronics all E.T.

1/8 Mile Tracks

Super Pro Muscle - 6.99 & quicker
Pro Muscle - 7.00-7.64
King Muscle - 7.65-8.27
Super Muscle - 8.28-8.91
Street Muscle - 8.92-9.87
Stock Muscle - 9.88 & slower
Electronics all E.T.

Ej,

Robert mehnke and I will be driving up on early Sunday Morning. Bring Beer!!! LOL

Nick

I will be there also. Question, I have some friends that do not have buicks (not great friends) and would like to race. Will they be able to race?:confused:

Raul

I will be there also. Question, I have some friends that do not have buicks (not great friends) and would like to race. Will they be able to race?:confused:

Raul
At this point, I say the more the merrier! Just make sure they run for team "K" like the rest of us! Although "Team K" is a Buick club, you do not have to be driving a Buick to race with us. There will be other clubs there that have a mixture of brands and models as well. It is who you race for that is most important. :cool:

Anyone staying overnight in Temple? Lost the # for the roach motel where we stayed in the past. I need parking for a large trailor, does not need to be any thing fancy.
thanks EJ.

I plan to be there too! Should I go get a Reliant "K" car just for kicks? :D

]Ej,

Do me a favor if you have a stock oil filler neck for 86/87 GN please bring it. I will pay you for it.

Nick

Nick,
I do have one but its in conroe and i am in johnson city and will be leaving here for temple. i will drop it in the mail as soon as i get back to conroe in 2 weeks.
EJ.

The other internet forums are suspiciously quiet about this race. I hope that means we will have an overwhelming turnout. :cool: