You can type here any text you want

Breaking News Inside Please read

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jesse

Administrator
Breaking News Inside

OK...Iam sure most of you have notice a few threads in other forums about vendor bashing , member bashing/insulting and to much foul language and now the new bashing targets are the Moderators.
So let me say this as the moderator of this forum.

VENDOR OR MEMBER PROBLEMS:

If a member has a problem with a vendor or another member of this board please let me know asap and I will work with you to resolve the problem if I can, no promises on results but its the 1st step to being able to posting a thread on your problem with this vendor or member. (Administration will make the final descision as to posting a thread pertaning to a vendor or member)
If you post a vendor or member bashing thread you will subject yourself to Administration action immediately. So please conduct yourself accordingly.

MEMBER BASHING / INSULTING :

If you have a problem with another member take it up with eachother via email , pm or better yet by phone.
If you start a fued (bashing or insulting) on the board I will warn you once, the next time it happens action will be takin.

Foul language :

There will be NO foul language in anyway , shape or form in your threads or replys I know you guys and girls are educated people the first clue is you own a TR or TTA . We are dubed "Fast with class" lets keep it that way. If I see any foul language in your post I will edit it and then email you with a warning if it continues
I will take administrative action.

If you have any questions or complaints about this thread you are more then welcome to email me and we can discuss it.
Iam sure there will be some members that will not like these rules ....well to bad thats the way its going to be from now on atlease in the two forums I moderate, but I will be watching all forums.

Note: these rules are the same rules you agreed to when you signed up to be a member of this board , now I'm just going to strickly inforce them even more then I did before.

Thank you for your understanding

Jesse :cool:

Back