You can type here any text you want

Bremerton Test 'n Tune Sat, May 13th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Looks like Saturday, May 13th at Bremerton would be a great day for us locals to get together. I confirmed with the track folks that day is fairly open with just test 'n tune and jr. dragsters, plus maybe a cash bash later. Should be able to get in a lot of runs. http://www.bremertonraceway.com/

I'm interested. Any other turbo domestics want to show up?

Wow, what a perfect day of racing! 55-65 degrees and sunny skies. Very few cars running, so I was able to easily get in 7 runs in 5 hours. Run#4 was very exciting when the up-pipe hose blew off at the line when it hit 26# of boost. :eek: Cruised down the whole track at 20mph with a little bit of smoke behind. :rolleyes: Thoughts of Josh or AAA towing me home came to mind during that 40.770 seconds quarter mile blast. Lukily it was just the hose clamp that needed tightened.

Ran a personal best of 12.25 @ 109.80. Backed it up with a 12.28. Just barely missed 110mph again :mad: Oh well, I was very pleased hitting low 12's and no breakage!!

I recorded data for the first time using Directscan. That was extremely helpful for optimizing tuning. I need to show some of you the files to see what you think. I'm seeing MAF dropouts and other interesting stuff, but for the most part SINISTR is running strong.

Nice runs! Gene and I where wondering if you went out there at BM last night. Did you know anyone else there or were you solo? I need to take car of a few issues on my car and do some much needed tuning!

Thanks, Josh. I was solo. No other turbo buicks or related turbo domestics to be seen. It was still fun though. Able to concentrate on understanding what the data was telling me and trying different tuning ideas instead of being heckled by you all the time. ;)

Back