Brian Weavy- Gbodyparts

mzunino

This post is way over due but Brian has certainly earned a Customer for life. Brian helped me with a lot of last minute parts for my build and made sure I got them fast. Everything I bought was great quality and besides all that he sent me a set of bolts I had lost during the build no charge. It's rare to find such good service these days. Thanks again Brian!

Who is this so call Brian from Gbody.com?:p
Brain is a good men..
Miguel have you ever looked at the website Gbody.com? You may want to do this. Don't do it in front of your better half it may be another 10 years :D
Say it with me GBodyParts.com Emphasizing the Parts here Miguel. Report back when you can ;)
Mzunino you are welcome & we appreciate your business. Now of I had a Nickle for every bolt I lost :eek: Been there & done that.

I love seeing great feedback like this. Brian has been supporting me and my drug (i mean car) habit for years now. No disappointments! Always going above and beyond.

Brian is the man. He will help anybody that needs it. I am lucky enuff to live close to stop by when i can and he is always helping me with any Q i might have.

Just had my new to me GN in the shop and they needed a few parts they couldn't find (discontinued) and I called Brian's shop. Each time they had the part on hand and they shipped it to the shop saving me a whole lot of hassle.

Thanks guys!