Brier Creek Cars and Coffee 8/7/10

Ricketts

Future GN Owner
Went to the Brier Creek CNC today, nice turnout. I saw a pair of TR's, one TR, one GN. Was it any of you guys off here?

Here are the two cars in question :D

DSCN0679.jpg

This is 9:00 on a Saturday morning...right? That must be why it is "Cars & Coffee"! Cool
Conrad

This is 9:00 on a Saturday morning...right? That must be why it is "Cars & Coffee"! Cool
Conrad

You got it, first saturday of month at 9am. Normally a pretty good turnout, I'm surprised out of the 2 TR's there nether of them are on here.

I'm going to try to make it in my GN and son with his late model Mustang Mach I. It is 10 minutes from his house and he didn't know anything about it! It will be a 2 ahr drive for me.
Conrad

The car on the right is boostinbuick (Mike) and the one on the left is "1 Post John's", John doesn't post much on here, lol. Pretty clean cars.

Our club, GM Turbo 6, is planning to attend so there won't be too much "foreign iron" there!
Conrad Carter
"Hot Air"

Is this on the Walmart or the Target side of the mall? Which coffee shop?
Conrad

It is on the Target side. Not really near a coffee shop, but is in the old Uno's parking lot, next to Chili's

Gotcha! I'll try to get there ahead of time and stake out some turf, just look for a black and silver T-Type with Z-28 wheels

I just spoke to Pat and it seems like Jim Anson, Pat Broughton, Mike Banas and myself will be heading that way on Saturday morning.

I just spoke to Pat and it seems like Jim Anson, Pat Broughton, Mike Banas and myself will be heading that way on Saturday morning.

Stinks I have to works, sounds like you guys got a decent little crowd coming.