Broken Rocker shaft and Bent Push rod ???

I ve got a set of hardly used hardened shafts with rockers, bolts and new plastic retainers-$100. shipped.

49-blues said:
I ve got a set of hardly used hardened shafts with rockers, bolts and new plastic retainers-$100. shipped.
Where were you yesterday lamo I have the shafts already I got them from Full Throttle Speed just came today UPS :)

Sorry

bolts !!!!

Don't panic--Home Depot or Lowes both have Grade 8 bolts in the hardware section--5/16 by what ever lentgh you need.

49-blues said:

I might be interested if you're wanted to sell. Is there a place I can go to get a description of these?

Hummm never thought of them for bolt for a car lol

I just want the factory style bolts just me but they seem to have a larger flat section on the head :)

I would't put home depot bolts in my car, whether it's so-called grade8 or not -- with home depot bolts, it's on the shelf because they were the low bidder from some 3rd world country.

As mentioned, TA Performance should have the bolts. 480-922-6807, www.TAPERFORMANCE.com.

Another possibility is ARP bolts of the correct size.

Thanks to a board member I have the 3 bolts I need to get her back up and running I also sent him some Free decals for doing it for 100% FREE!

Thanks so much!