You can type here any text you want

broken steering column

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikes 87

I recently had my t-type broken into.In the attempt the column was broken from the turn signal side.They almost had it.Here is my problem. I can physically pull back bar on left side of column and get to a point were radio goes on etc but it won't crank over.
Key still goes in ignition but doesn't engage.

Someone please help
Mike in Pinellas park

wake-up call mike:o if they broke that side of the colom i am going to tell you but if i don't explain myself to clearly i'm willing to give you my number maybe we could do it over the phone, i'm attaching a poor drawing but maybe it could help and mike pepboys sells a colom lock for about $50.00 that could have prevented the damage ,

carlos

mike i cannot attach a file do you use another buick website? ( like ****************)

posted to try to help a buick owner :)

Mike,

I have the exact opposite problem. Mine wont shut off. They broke the steering column and as soon as I put power to the battery everything comes on. Maybe you could come to my house and compare the two and we could fix both??

Lee

Back