Buick Club torque converter

scott2004ss

I am the second owner of a GN. The previous owner said the car has a Buick Club torque converter. He did not remember what the stall speed is. Does anyone have any idea what the stall speed may be?

If it came from the GSCA The red stripe is 2800 and the orange stripe is 3000 Both are 12 inch converters

Thanks. Yes, it did come from the GSCA. Another dumb question --- how will I know if it is a red stripe or orange?

Pull the dust sheild, one will have an orange stripe around the diameter, the other will have a red stripe.

In fact, I am going to have a red stripe right now :)

Keep in mind the claimed stall is not correct. My orange strip "3000 stall" converter actually stalls at 2100 at 0# of boost.

Keep in mind the claimed stall is not correct. My orange strip "3000 stall" converter actually stalls at 2100 at 0# of boost.

Good point. They are restalled 12" converters and will not stall anywhere near 3000 rpm unless your reading the stall at over 5# of boost.

Ok so apparently I am the only one that has a beer during the first work break of the day?

Slackers.

Don't judge.

And Charlie I told you they make a cream for that....plus you get a cool little comb.

you fellas make me laugh.

I am glad the question was answered.
Not judging or nothin'.