"Buick"engine builder around pa???

Rizzo

Looking to get my motor rebuilt using stock crank(turned and polished)forged rods/pistons,champion heads/intake and a roller cam set up.Have Jack Cotton in Massachusetts which is a 7hr drive or $350 to ship motor and wks to get it back.Ready to do this yesturday
20160611_195929.jpg

Call Jim Dunn, he will take your motor to his engine builder or have you drop it there. His name is Rob, he built my motor,runs strong and perfect. Jim does all the work on my car and i live two hours from him. I will not let anyone else touch my car. I highly recomend Jim, and cannot say enough good thing about Rob and his work.

Call Jim Dunn, he will take your motor to his engine builder or have you drop it there. His name is Rob, he built my motor,runs strong and perfect. Jim does all the work on my car and i live two hours from him. I will not let anyone else touch my car. I highly recomend Jim, and cannot say enough good thing about Rob and his work.
Couldn't agree more. I am lucky to be less than an hour from Jim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looking to get my motor rebuilt using stock crank(turned and polished)forged rods/pistons,champion heads/intake and a roller cam set up.Have Jack Cotton in Massachusetts which is a 7hr drive or $350 to ship motor and wks to get it back.Ready to do this yesturday

No input on a builder since I am clear across the country but just wondering why re-use the stock crank when you are going with forged rods/pistons. It is not really that much more $$ to go forged and not have to worry about a floppy stock crank with a built top end like that.

I agree with ttype, when i dropped my engine to Rob he told me to get rid of that crank. He put in Eagle crank and rods 212-212 cam, bunch other things to strengthen motor. Told me when i picked it up " im confident up to a thousand hp". I just laughed and said really.