You can type here any text you want

Buick GN Turbo Nitrous Intake Manifold T-Type NOS 3.8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsprang

I am selling an intake manifold for a Buick Grand National factory GM (part# 25525137) that was equipped with nitrous oxide and fuel solenoids to supply fuel and nitrous to each intake runner. This was designed for an extremely high performance application and was to be virtually undetectable by visual inspection of the engine with street racing in mind. This nitrous intake was apparently hand built by the NOS company in the late 80's and conservatively added 200hp to 300hp. This intake was included in with the purchase of an 1987 Grand National race car that I plan to return to stock condition and do not have a use for it. It is used but in excellent condition. There are no cracks or stripped threads. This intake will work with any Buick 3.8 turbo engine. All questions welcome. Please check out my auction on ebay item# 190212635783. If anyone has anyone comments about this part please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeremy Sprang

Attachments

• top_rear.jpg
    top_rear.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 215
Back