Buick Gnx # 193

fastgoldbuick

Hey guys ! Had my GNX on ebay and it was reaching some nice numbers when i had a couple of jokers from the city of brotherly love tell me they wanted the car if it was what i said it was. They came to see the car and were all smiles so we settled on and amount and i pulled the car off ebay. Turns out they had no money after they told me they did. If anyone is interested its still for sale and i can be reached at Buickgsx@comcast.net. or you can call my cell at 267-446-6465. Thanks.

I hope you..

Hey guys ! Had my GNX on ebay and it was reaching some nice numbers when i had a couple of jokers from the city of brotherly love tell me they wanted the car if it was what i said it was. They came to see the car and were all smiles so we settled on and amount and i pulled the car off ebay. Turns out they had no money after they told me they did. If anyone is interested its still for sale and i can be reached at Buickgsx@comcast.net. or you can call my cell at 267-446-6465. Thanks.

didn't invite them to view the car at the same location you store it.:eek:
Their "no money" problem could easily be overcome, when they return to steal it.
A friend had this very problem w/ his 70 Chevelle. Took it to his work place, and put a sign on it. The dirtbag called, and he asked them over to the house, after he was off work.
Next thing he knew, the garage had been broken into, and the car was gone. Evidently, they got it while he was on vacation.
So much for asking the neighbors to "keep an eye out, while I'm gone".:rolleyes:
Good luck w/ the sale!

I hear ya friend and thank you for your concern. But i know other people that know them after checking it out so im fine. There just two bums from philly who want to look big in the getto and it didn't pan out for them when they went for there bank loan...imagine that ! Hey at least they were here and gone in 15 mins. Most people who called about the car wasted more of my time then they did. Plus its insured for a nice penny so they can steal it if they want too. I sure hope they don't get out of there car if im not home since my pit bull TURBO who is 65 pounds has run of this house. And that goes for the yard and even the garage when were not around. And im sorry to say but TURBO doesn't even like himself. He would love to say hi to and unwelcomed visiter.