Buick GS Nationals May 14-18 Bowling Green

turbo6man

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I was'nt sure where else to ask. I would like to go to a big drag racing event for GN's and T-Types. Is this the best event to attend for this? I will be paying for airfare and food, so I can only afford to do this once, so any info about the best event to attend for the biggest baddest 3.8 turbo turnout would be greatlly appreciated. Also which days would be best to go (I can only stay for 2 days)Thanks in advace for any information, turbo6man:D :D :D

Ill second that!!!

Sat. and Friday are the best two!!! And I don't think you will be dissappointed.

Steve:eek:

Friday and Saturday.

While you are in town check out the Corvette Factory and the Museum.

-Banning.

I've been to BG, Las Vegas, Morroco, and Bristol in the last year. They definitely have there own personalities. Each one is different but they are ALL good. As far as turnout and vendor participation BG has the most. Lots of stuff going on during the event and lots of talk going on in the hotel parking lots late at night. I'm sure the other events will soon be catching up participation-wise. Have fun and look us up at the TB.com tent while you are there.

Thanks For Reply's

Thank you very much for the reply's this sounds great. I am very excited and i can't wait. Ohh if any one else has any stories or ideas about the race, I would love to hear em!!!!!!!!!!!::D :D :D