You can type here any text you want

Buick Racer looking for Chassis

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I've been asked to post a request for a backhalfed chassis thats for sale. Any help would be apprciated. Call 626-855-1154 ask for Sod Bogosian. Regards Lou!

I hope they did not wreck the other car.

The hot car to buy would be Patrick Martinez's Ride.
It is turn key and not chassis only.

turbolou said:
I've been asked to post a request for a backhalfed chassis thats for sale. Any help would be apprciated. Call 626-855-1154 ask for Sod Bogosian. Regards Lou!

There was a guy on here recently that had a friend in chicago with a silver backhalf car, all fiberglass and really nice for sale as a roller. I tried to find his add on racingjunk.com but I guess it has expired. :confused: Maybe do a search in the cars for sale forum, it's got to be there somewhere? :)

Big Stu,

There was a guy on here recently that had a friend in chicago with a silver backhalf car, all fiberglass and really nice for sale as a roller.

That was me. Car is still for sale. I'll close the loop with SOD. Thanks!

FBSideoiler427 said:
Big Stu,

That was me. Car is still for sale. I'll close the loop with SOD. Thanks!

Sorry bud, I couldn't remember if it was you or not. I'm becoming senile already. :D

John Wilde said:
I hope they did not wreck the other car.

The hot car to buy would be Patrick Martinez's Ride.
It is turn key and not chassis only.
No John they have not wrecked yet.But Sod is concerned & rightfully so.They are running mid 8's with a 10 sec chassis. Time to up grade. Thanks all for the response. Lou

turbolou said:
No John they have not wrecked yet.But Sod is concerned & rightfully so.They are running mid 8's with a 10 sec chassis. Time to up grade. Thanks all for the response. Lou

I am glad that they did not crash.
Chows car is not that much different than Sod's and we have not had many issues. I expect a 7 second pass in the 180 Plus Range at Vegas still on the stock suspension...

John Wilde said:
I am glad that they did not crash.
Chows car is not that much different than Sod's and we have not had many issues. I expect a 7 second pass in the 180 Plus Range at Vegas still on the stock suspension...
I think that is incredible! I overpowerd the stock suspension om my TT V/8 car & couldn't get it past 9.02. Looking back I think that the rear coil overs I was running made the suspension too rigid.
I out tricked myself. I should of stayed with the stock rear coils. Live & learn. I certainly have had my share of lessons. When your playing the game you have to keep an open mind & listen to those that have been through it. Hense the value of forums like this. As far as Sod goes. I'm starting to get the impression that he wants a chassis that he can slam his motor in & run 7's for 10-15,000 I.suspect that he will be running his present combination for awhile.Thanks again to those that responded.

Back