Buick Regal Steering wheel

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Selling for a friend buick steering wheel that came from a non turbo regal. It is the same wheel as a gn or ttype just the center cap is different. Reasonable condition i would say a 7 out of 10. See pics $220 USD. But could be a bit flexible on price.

It's not the year it looks like a simulated wheel. They are not leather wrapped, they feel kind of like hard rubber. They even carry the same part number as a leather wheel. I've had two or three of them, still have a black one.

Its from a 87 regal does that help identify anything?

That's not right for the 86-87 turbo cars. The gray leather on the spokes are multi-piece on the turbo cars not solid like these. I don't know if these came on non-turbo regals but I have seen something very similar on Skylarks and on Somerset Regals (fwd). I've even seen another style where the gray comes up further on the spokes. IIRC it came from a Rivera. If you need a steering wheel I wouldn't hesitate to run it. I've got one in my car. Most people, including fellow Buick owners, never notice.

Sorry but the leather is multi piece on the 6 position spoke only. Yes those simulated ( actually molded hard rubber ) wheels came on other Buick models. The wheel that's wrapped further up the spokes was found in the Riv's. And the turbo cars actually had a leather wheel that was stitched in two places on the wheel ( rim )
at the 4 and 8 0' clock position. There where two suppliers but you don't see many of the ones that were stitched on the wheel itself. I 've had both nos ones. Norbs it looks like the horn cap is cracked at that one allen screw. all that being said If mine I'd gladly take $150 even $125 for it. If the horn cap was not cracked that's where the money would be. Hope this helps, Mike