You can type here any text you want

Buick Southern Nationals ......Thank You

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jesse

Administrator
Buick Southern Nationals ......

Wow I had a great time met alot of great people got to see a lot of good racing (when I got the chance:) ).
I would like to thank all the vendors for there support and there donations and prizes to the event....
Cotton Performance , ATR , Polston & Hartline Performance , thank you very much for making the long trip to support this event.
I would also like to thank Julio (aka Razor) and Alex (aka Blackshoebox) for there help in organizing and running the Turbo Street Performance (TSP) class , you guys did a great job with that class.
I would also like to thank the DiLorenzo Bros , John (Red Regal T) and the guys from the Tampa area for showing me and the other visitors from the event a good time at Largo and the Wing House :eek:....great wings there ;) ( I highly recommend the Largo hang out) .

Lonnie and the TSM guys are a class act , Thanks for your support.. Keith Egan , Jason White , Dave England , Sully , Dave Bamford , Roy and Laz (thanks for the food and drinks laz & crew) , walt judy ,
Louie Lopez and the mystery 2nd place TSM winner (I am still tying to remember his name).... Oya Thanks Lonnie for the help in the tower:) .

I also would like to thank the few Central florida Buick club members who showed up and supported the event and the South Florida Turbo Buick Club who has made a strong showing of support for this event , and the rest of my fellow Floridian GN and T-Type owners and Buick V8 guys for there support , you V8 guys are always welcome to join the event, I'll be lookin forward to talking to you soon Fernando.

My biggest Thank you goes out to all the racers and spectators of the Buick Southern Nationals for making the long , and short trip to show there love for the cars and support for the event , with out you the event would not have been so successful.
I will do my best to make next years event even better (and a little bit more organized :o :) ).

Jesse
:cool:

Ps
Thanks Willard B. :)

Thanks Jesse for such a great event. It seems like it is going to keep getting bigger and bigger. I know that all the long distance guys are planning on spreading the word. Perhaps, you can get the dates for next years event lined up early. This way we can have it announced at the other Buick events going on this year. I would be more than willing to help you with this (especially with picking the date).
I must admit, I'm a little disappointed with the Central Florida Club. Maybe I was just too busy, but I only saw a couple of the 50+ members at the event. Maybe next time they can have the club meeting at the event :confused:

Thanks again Jesse!

jesse , THANKS , I can't wait to do it all again. it is most certainly true, BUICK people have got to be the nicest people there are!!!!! give me a shout when you think you might be in town again look forward to doing WINGS again.thanks jdSgnX.

Bradenton fun in the Sun!

Jesse, thanks for putting on a great event, had fun talking to many folks, and meeting many people that I had only talked to online or e-mail before, I enjoyed meeting so many people that the racing was really not that important, I did run a few 10.70's with the GS and was happy, however when Sunday came around and I found a flat tire on the car, well that was a bummer! took just to long to find a shop on a Sunday to repair, ended up fixing it myself, but the time trials were over and the pairings were set for the bracket class. I would like to say that your patience and attitude was exceptional, I appreciate your concern for me, but you need to stick to the schedule, and when your racing, if your late your out! as I was. Oh well! had fun with all you Turbo guys, hope to see you next year.

Better yet, why don't you attend the BPG national event at Quaker City Raceway in Salem Ohio, August 12th - 15th 2004
I'll have extra tubes there as well!

Looking toward seeing you all soon!

P.S. congrats to Fernando A. Bracket 1 winner, great job!
and I might add great looking car as well!

Bruce H.

Man I missed this post!

....Jes thanks for the great even. The wife and kid had an awesome time. Wings was awesome , especially our waitress!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jesse..

Had a great time @ the event. Looking forward to organizing a bigger and better event next year.

:)

Maybe I will go next year...

Didn't I say that last year? Oh well, hopfully things will go a little better this year and school will allow time for me to go next year, but by that time I will be in my second semister of Paramedic... so we will see, I can't possibly miss this three years in a row!

Back