You can type here any text you want

Buick track rental @ Muncie. Any interest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

It looks like Muncie can be rented for cheap on a Wednesday before their normal test and tune. I have never been there before, but I heard it's a nice track. Who would be interested in an all Buick track rental there late September or around that time? Anyone have a good hookup there?

muncie

keep us posted, probably could get 4-5 t.r's from northern indiana

if colalillos car is still running toni would be happy to school us!!!

Can someone post a link of this track? I would like to know where it is and see how far away it is from me. Also what are the rules like for safety equipment? When we rent our local track I can get away with no cage.

Kevin i will probably be able to make it but will need a date so i know what job i will be working that to see if i can get off work. That might be a problem for some people during a week day. I would sugest if this gets arranged to take payment in advance in case you plan for 20 cars to show up and only get 2 on track day.

Kevin i will probably be able to make it but will need a date so i know what job i will be working that to see if i can get off work. That might be a problem for some people during a week day. I would sugest if this gets arranged to take payment in advance in case you plan for 20 cars to show up and only get 2 on track day.

Ronnie and Tim are at Muncie tonight. They are checking to see if we can get a Sunday date, and how much. I'll let you know!

Can someone post a link of this track? I would like to know where it is and see how far away it is from me. Also what are the rules like for safety equipment? When we rent our local track I can get away with no cage.

Mike, here ya go:
The New Muncie Dragway > Home

I hear they are not strict on the rules. I've never been there...just going by word of mouth.

Track Time

Kevin,
I might be interested.
I also have the rollcage rule problem!
Hate to pay and get kicked out!
Keep me posted on date and time.
I'm up here in South Bend with UnderdogGN.
See you in Columbus.
Jason
AffordableGN

Here are the rough details:

Sundays are very expensive unless we get 100+ cars. We are talking $5K:eek:

Wednesdays are a lot more affordable. Looks like it will be about $45/car or so. Basically that gets you t&t from 10 to 10.

So, who's on for a Wednesday? Post up! I'm feeling a late September date or even October. It would be nice to get it when the heat goes away. Post up some ideas on a date too.

Kevin,
I might be interested.
I also have the rollcage rule problem!
Hate to pay and get kicked out!
Keep me posted on date and time.
I'm up here in South Bend with UnderdogGN.
See you in Columbus.
Jason
AffordableGN

Tech is not a problem at Muncie........4 tires and a steering wheel will get you down the track.

Back