Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

Will the fuel station be open?

Also, I can't remember how it was before, but will qualifying be open qualifying, where the lanes will be open for a couple of hours, and you make as many passes as you want, and your best time is used for pairings? Seems like that was the format, but I'm not sure.

I have always been able to make as many TnT passes as possible. I always drive around the first couple of lanes that are completely full and use one of the lanes that are empty or only one or two cars.

I never understood why everyone clogs up a couple of lanes and not use them all?

I have always been able to make as many TnT passes as possible. I always drive around the first couple of lanes that are completely full and use one of the lanes that are empty or only one or two cars.

I never understood why everyone clogs up a couple of lanes and not use them all?
Lol...I do the same thing. People are sheep, and just do what others do, and they always look at me like I'm an ass when I drive around them. Plus I know the track officials pretty well, so when they see me pull up at the end, they just wave me out to a lane.

I haven't been to the track since the last PSRA race a month ago, so I'm itching to make some passes.

Lol...I do the same thing. People are sheep, and just do what others do, and they always look at me like I'm an ass when I drive around them. Plus I know the track officials pretty well, so when they see me pull up at the end, they just wave me out to a lane.

I haven't been to the track since the last PSRA race a month ago, so I'm itching to make some passes.

I've have gotten that same look lol But I figure if your that stupid then so be it. haha

Phil maybe they can have someone in the back of the lanes to spread everyone out a little more even? I'm ok with that even if it meant getting a few less passes.

Well the car is not running but we are checking mom out of MD Anderson this morning so I may show up just to have a stress free weekend!

Sent from my LG-C800 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thanks JD, I will call you later this week and see what's going on.

Sent from my LG-C800 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

It's almost to Shootout Day at Noble.:D
KS ADAM KARY​
KS BROKE​
KS MAPMAKER​
KS MATT GORDON​
KS TURBO BRIAN​
NE JIM RASMUSSEM​
NE JOHN PLOG​
OK ADAM LINDSEY​
OK AUSTIN KENDALL​
OK BOB NORDQUIST​
OK BOB THOMAS​
OK BRANDON ELDRED​
OK BUTCH DEACON​
OK CHARLEY WEST​
OK CLAY HOLLANDER​
OK DAN MEADOR​
OK DANIEL ASHLOCK​
OK DICK WALKER​
OK ERICH DAVIS​
OK JASON SUTHERLAND​
OK JERRY CHAMBERS​
OK KEN BEATTY​
OK LARRY EADS​
OK LEON BOELTE​
OK MARK GAINOR​
OK MIKE LERNER​
OK M.HOLLINGSWORTH​
OK MIKE VAUGHN​
OK PHIL ENGLE​
OK RANDY THOMPSON​
OK RICHARD WALKER​
OK RICHARD WALKER​
OK RUSS GOODMAN​
OK SCOTT HETZEL​
OK STEVE EMBERTON​
OK TRACY HOOPER​
OK TYRELL ROGERS​
OK WILLIAM AVILLA​
TX 8URV8​
TX BILLY JONES​
TX BLAKE JOHNSON​
TX BONES HAYHURST​
TX CARL BRIMER​
TX CHRIS MCDADE​
TX DAVID NEWTON​
TX DUKE MCCLAIN​
TX GEORGE HEBBEL​
TX GEOFF NEWTON​
TX HOTRAWD​
TX JAMES WAUGH​
TX JD BROOKS​
TX JIM MCDADE​
TX JOHN NGYUN​
TX KEVIN HIGHTOWER​
TX KIRSTEN WENDEBERG​
TX MIKE DERDEN​
TX QWIKSTOP​
TX RICHARD CRICH​
TX SIX IS ENOUGH​
TX TIM WENDEBERG​
TX WILL BARNES​

Phil Engle

I hate to say this but ya got me on the list twice "Qwikstop" is my screen name and "Bud Smith" is my actual name:D

Unless the 40% chance of weather scares people off, I would think team Buick will hit the 100+ mark. I have received several calls from people that are not on this board. UPDATE: We will have a procedure for those cars that show up Friday to be tech'd in Friday and not have to re-tech Saturday. Stephanie Johnson or I will post up more details in the days to come.

Unless the 40% chance of weather scares people off, I would think team Buick will hit the 100+ mark. I have received several calls from people that are not on this board. UPDATE: We will have a procedure for those cars that show up Friday to be tech'd in Friday and not have to re-tech Saturday. Stephanie Johnson or I will post up more details in the days to come.

I certainly hope there are that many. This thread already has 14,000+ views and the 2012 event ended up with over 22,000.

Only an F5 can scare off a Buick driver.:)

Thanks for my 30 seconds of fame on this thread. Saw the picture of the Black GN on the shirt and copied it to show my grandsons. When I got back on later and saw Jerry's car on the shirt I thought I had lost what mind I have left.:D

Very cool on the Friday tech-in.

Weather underground is saying 20% chance of t-storms Sat morn.

We are coming if it says 100% chance of rain. Do not care, we are gonna do this. See you guys on Saturday.

I certainly hope there are that many. This thread already has 14,000+ views and the 2012 event ended up with over 22,000.

Only an F5 can scare off a Buick driver.:)

Thanks for my 30 seconds of fame on this thread. Saw the picture of the Black GN on the shirt and copied it to show my grandsons. When I got back on later and saw Jerry's car on the shirt I thought I had lost what mind I have left.:D

Sorry about that, it is totally my fault on that. I would not have anything to do with this event (die heart Chevy Camaro girl) if it was not for Jerry Chambers. I felt that Jerry, whom has a crap load of Buick, need to be on the shirt. Next year it will be a Mustang and a Grand National. Side note: I need the grand nationals to hit Thunder Valley more often so I have pictures for next year shits!!!

Hey 69Fastback!

I hope they have the fueling stations open cause if they don't they will be missing out. I know Team Andrade will be out there call John SR before Thursday and put an order in and I bet they will bring what ever you need down there.

Sorry about that, it is totally my fault on that. I would not have anything to do with this event (die heart Chevy Camaro girl) if it was not for Jerry Chambers. I felt that Jerry, whom has a crap load of Buick, need to be on the shirt. Next year it will be a Mustang and a Grand National. Side note: I need the grand nationals to hit Thunder Valley more often so I have pictures for next year shits!!!

Hey 69Fastback!

I hope they have the fueling stations open cause if they don't they will be missing out. I know Team Andrade will be out there call John SR before Thursday and put an order in and I bet they will bring what ever you need down there.

I'll have one there on Saturday you can take a pic of for next year's shits!! LOL but it's not as pretty as some of the other ones. We probably do need Phil's car on there, that thing is nice and it runs hard. I will buy the shirt because Jerry Chambers is one bad dude and I dig his car. So I agree with your conclusion.

Add me to the list unless it rains. Blake, can you arrange for the track not to kick me off?

Hey 69Fastback!

No apology needed. I was really trying to pull Blake's chain because I saw the shirt with my car on it and saved the picture. Went back to work and the email alert ding chimed so I went back to TB and the picture had Jerry's car. I was trying to remember if I had eaten any mushrooms or something.:)

Jerry lives about a mile from me and I'm very pleased he has a car on the shirt which does look good. The red Falcon is a beautiful monster.

Hey 69Fastback!

I called John and they will be delivering me fuel to Chris's sonic on Wednesday, just on case.