Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

I won't be there Friday, so I'll see you guys Saturday. Since all your cars look the same, come by and say hi. Lol

I just got mine wiped down, and the wheels swapped over for track duty to make some slow passes in the old turd.

null_zpsc75dff67.jpg
My turd doesn't look the same.

I won't be there Friday, so I'll see you guys Saturday. Since all your cars look the same, come by and say hi. Lol

I just got mine wiped down, and the wheels swapped over for track duty to make some slow passes in the old turd.

null_zpsc75dff67.jpg

GN's can be deceiving since they all do pretty much look and sound the same but some run 8's and some 12's and you don't know what is in the other car you are racing.<BAG>

BTW, you do have a great looking ride and your avatar speaks volumes and you should be ashamed of yourself for calling it an old turd.:)

My turd doesn't look the same.

I have an ugly rifle that will shoot very, very small groups and from how it performed I learned that pretty is as pretty does. Based on that, your car is a beauty queen that needs a name.

There must be a lot of interest in this event as we just broke the 15,000 mark for views. Glad to see that.

GN's can be deceiving since they all do pretty much look and sound the same but some run 8's and some 12's and you don't know what is in the other car you are racing.<BAG>

BTW, you do have a great looking ride and your avatar speaks volumes and you should be ashamed of yourself for calling it an old turd.:)
I used to own a GN too! ;)

And thanks. I'm taking a bunch of power out for Saturday because it's for sale, and I don't want to push my luck. Lol

I have an ugly rifle that will shoot very, very small groups and from how it performed I learned that pretty is as pretty does. Based on that, your car is a beauty queen that needs a name.
It does have a name, the Lost Vega from the Lost Vegas Ranch. It even has a Facebook page.:D

Man.....Google map shows 600 miles from where im at in S. TX to the track,,im gonna have to leave way early Friday morning in order to try to get there for some Free testing...regardless of what time I arrive im still getting in some TnT Friday night

Man.....Google map shows 600 miles from where im at in S. TX to the track,,im gonna have to leave way early Friday morning in order to try to get there for some Free testing...regardless of what time I arrive im still getting in some TnT Friday night

I think you need to talk to Jerry Chambers. The Friday daytime testing is not free.

No problem......I see that its more of a private TnT for the guys running on Saturday, Ill be there, cant wait any longer..

After seeing the Ford confirmation list it seems this may be a lost cause,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I'm gonna show up anyway.:eek:

Lol....there will be a lot more Fords there than what you're seeing here. I promise. but the fact that Throwdown is happening in Tulsa will take away from the Ford side. I'm sure all the fast guys will be in Tulsa.

Indeed we will be losing some Fords to the Tulsa race, but I hope there will still be enough to make our event interesting. Also, regarding Friday's private track rental.. It is open to anyone from the Buick or Ford side that wants to pay. I spoke to Jerry yesterday and he said there would be a cost, but I can't confirm what the amount will be because it is kinda based on the amount of cars that show. I would imagine that the cost will go down slightly the more cars that show up. I will see if he can jump on here and give you all more details. Regarding the early tech in procedure, simply tell tech that you are racing in Saturday's event and they will put a small sticker on your windshield. Saturday morning, simply pay for your tech card and head by the tech area.