Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

Blake, am I reading this right that Friday night is private test and tune for us? And what time does the track open Friday night and will we be able to leave cars there friday night?

Well the valve springs are swapped and the Buick Is running as hard as I can remember. Can't wait to get it out onto the track! Weather forecast has improved rain wise it seems.

Get ready for some good grudge racing too folks!!
Grudge.jpg

Blake, am I reading this right that Friday night is private test and tune for us? And what time does the track open Friday night and will we be able to leave cars there friday night?

No, Friday night is open test n tune for everyone, any car. Friday from 1230-1630 is private. Yes, you can leave your vehicles at the track Friday.

Im not a OU fan but looks like OU is gonna slaughter Texas and then the buicks get drug by some ol fords. Not a good weekend to be a Texan:)

o_O Yeah I agree the Longhorns suck! But after this weekend I think Henry is going to roll over in his grave. :p

Ok, Jerry told me that anyone that wants in on the private test n tune Friday starting at 1230 and ending at 1630, will need to call him at 405-642-5969. He said it will be $75-$100 depending on how many show up.

Back of shirt with our valued sponsors. Of course, will be on a grey background.

Attachments

• OKIERacingSponsors13.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
ANYBODY....leaving for Noble now from iowa. I need a 3'' to 3-1/4'' intercooler hose and a t-bolt clamp. anybody have this or know anywhere in Noble that does?

do you need a hose about that size? or do you need a transition hose. If you need a plain 3" hose.. I can bring one and probably have a clamp too...

do you need a hose about that size? or do you need a transition hose. If you need a plain 3" hose.. I can bring one and probably have a clamp too...
Hello Eticket..need a transistion hose. Got the HPQ 71 on last night and turbo outlet is bigger,

unfortunately... I only have plain 3" hose.. but that should be the outlet of the turbo I would think.. I have hose and clamps I'm brining anyway... see you there.

unfortunately... I only have plain 3" hose.. but that should be the outlet of the turbo I would think.. I have hose and clamps I'm brining anyway... see you there.
Thanks big E, look for the GN with the big turbo 6 in the back window :)

Hello Eticket..need a transistion hose. Got the HPQ 71 on last night and turbo outlet is bigger,

I may have a transition hose, i bought extra hoses and clamps when i installed my new turbo last winter. I will check when i go home to load up.