You can type here any text you want

built 8.5 rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

looking for something with a with good axles, c-clip eliminators, spool or locker, brakes.. yadda yadda yadda....

i have a low mile posi 8.5 with a aluminum girdle cover, that could be possible trade...

I have a 87 gn 8.5 built big ford housing ends,pressed bearings,33spline axles,spool,staghtened tubes welded,1350 yoke,professionally built 2460 invested will sell for $1800

I have a 87 gn 8.5 built big ford housing ends,pressed bearings,33spline axles,spool,staghtened tubes welded,1350 yoke,professionally built 2460 invested will sell for $1800

what size lug patteren? is it stock width?

I Have The Rear Sitting In A Malibu I Will Take Some Pictures Of It And Send It To You In The Am
The Housing Was Done By Elite Race Cars And All The Parts Came From Dts In Michigan.
I Am In Vero Beach , Fl GIVE ME A CALL 772-559-4928

I Have The Rear Sitting In A Malibu I Will Take Some Pictures Of It And Send It To You In The Am
The Housing Was Done By Elite Race Cars And All The Parts Came From Dts In Michigan.
I Am In Vero Beach , Fl GIVE ME A CALL 772-559-4928

shipping will kill me coming from florida. i was hoping for something a bit more local

Back